- Third generation Japanese-Canadian hailing from Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada. Currently resides in Austin, Texas.
- Grew up mainstreamed; obtained Bachelor of Fine Arts from Rochester Institute of Technology and Master's in Rehabilitation Counseling for the Deaf from Western Oregon University.
- Lead a team of nine account managers, serving four states, as Regional Director for Purple Communications and ZVRS. The current president of Discovering Deaf Worlds.
- Proud mom of three CODA children, Kailea, Akira, and Mariko.
- A proud Texas School for the Deaf alumna (2014) and Rochester Institute of Technology (2020) Visual Media and Communications major.
- Currently, Project Manager at Communication Services for the Deaf supporting deaf small business owners and freelancers.
- An avid traveler & passionate lifestyle photographer for 7+ years. Visited Panama, India, Guatemala, Korea, Spain, and many places in the United States.
- Loves hiking, cooking new recipes, crafting, spending time with loved ones, and creating with other deaf artists.