- My sister and I were both born Deaf, and there are three Deaf siblings in our family of eight children.
- Alumni of TSD, Class of 1994.
- Activist, Advocate, and Deaf Interpreter (DI) for Deaf and Hard of Hearing community for over 20 years.
- Enjoys writing and reading poems.
- Married for 19 years to a Deaf Canadian woman; we have two boys.
- My brother and I come from a large proud Mexican-American family.
- I graduated from a local public school in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with Emphasis in Early Childhood Education and a Master's degree in Deaf Studies and Deaf Education.
- Taught at Texas School for the Deaf for six years. Currently teaching ASL at Del Mar College in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Enjoy daily lunch with a TSD graduate, from the class of 1944!
March 12, 2021
April 16, 2021
April 23, 2021
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mental Health for Deaf/DeafBlind Youth Symposium