Charlotte's Web Chapter 12
The animals have a meeting to decide what word they should use next to describe Wilbur. Charlotte gets to work on her next web. Charlotte finishes the web that says, “Terrific!” Wilbur wakes up and stands under it. Mr. Zuckerman tells Lurvy to get a create ready that says “Zuckerman’s Famous Pig”. He wants to take Wilbur to the county fair.
Poses the question “Suppose you were to see something on the internet, or on the news, or via text. Is it always true? How do you decide if something is true or not?”
Length of Video: 0:41
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 12) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 12 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post-reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
- Previews Chapter 12 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet