Charlotte's Web Chapter 14
Fern tells her mother more about her friends in the barn. Her mother is very concerned. Mrs. Arable goes to talk to the doctor about Fern because she is very worried. Dr. Dorian tells her that Fern is just fine.
Poses the question “Have you ever had a time in elementary school, middle school or high school and your friends have changed? Or you had a neighbor you grew up with and your friendship slowly faded over time. Why does that happen?”
Length of Video: 0:53
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 14) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 14 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
- Previews Chapter 14 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet