Introduces the chapter, but leaves a “cliff hanger” at the end to entice students to read the chapter independently.
Length of Video: :39
Poses the question “If you were to become famous, would you change? What would be important to you?”
Length of Video: 0:37
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 15) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 15 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 15 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post-reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
PowerPoint: Chapter 15 Vocabulary
- Previews Chapter 15 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet