Charlotte's Web: Chapter 21
Charlotte explains that she doesn’t have the energy to live after she made her egg sac and laid her eggs. She tells Wilbur that she will not be going home with him. He tells Templeton to get the egg sac and carefully bring it down to him. Wilbur takes the egg sac back to the barn with him.
Introduces the chapter, but leaves a “cliff hanger” at the end to entice students to read the chapter independently.
Length of Video: :53
Poses the question “What qualities should a good friend have as opposed to someone else who is not a good friend?”
Length of Video: 0:24
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 21) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 21 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 21 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post-reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
PowerPoint: Chapter 21 Vocabulary
- Previews Chapter 21 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet