Charlotte's Web: Chapter 3
Fern came to Zuckerman’s farm almost everyday to visit Wilbur. One day, Fern did not visit and Wilbur started to get bored. He started talking to the goose. Wilbur gets out through the fence and Lurvy starts to chase him. Wilbur comes back into the yard and the Zuckerman’s decide that he will be a good pig.
Introduces the chapter, but leaves a “cliff hanger” at the end to entice students to desire to read the chapter independently.
Length of Video: 0:34
Poses the question “How would you feel if you decided to try something new? Would you be brave, scared, nervous or excited? How would you feel?
Length of Video: 0:25
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 3) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 3 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 3 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post-reading and/or class discussion.Time To Complete:
20 minutes, approximately
Powerpoint: Chapter 3 Vocabulary
- Previews Chapter 3 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet