Charlotte's Web: Chapter 4
Introduces the chapter, but leaves a “cliff hanger” at the end to entice students to desire to read the chapter independently.
Length of Video: 0:45
Poses the question “Envision animals on a farm. If you could choose one that is your favorite, which one would you choose and why? Which one would not be your favorite?”Length of Video: 0:35
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 4) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 4 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 4 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post-reading and/or class discussion.Time To Complete:
20 minutes, approximately
PowerPoint: Chapter 4 Vocabulary
- Previews Chapter 4 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet