Charlotte's Web: Chapter 7
Wilbur was happy to have Charlotte and Fern as his friends. Wilbur continued to grow. He was getting bigger and bigger. The sheep told Wilbur that the Zuckerman’s were fattening him up so they could kill him and eat him. The Zuckerman’s would turn him into bacon and ham. Wilbur screamed, but Charlotte told him not to worry, she would help him.
Introduces the chapter, but leaves a “cliff hanger” at the end to entice students to desire to read the chapter independently.
Length of Video: 0:33
Poses the question “What is your lifestyle like? Is it similar to Fern and Avery’s or is it very different?"
Length of Video: 0:57
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 7) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 7 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 7 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post-reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
Powerpoint: Chapter 7 Vocabulary
- Previews Chapter 7 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet