Charlotte's Web Chapter 9
Charlotte talks to Wilbur about her legs and her web. Wilbur wants to spin a web too and thinks he can. Templeton helps him tie a string to his tail. Wilbur tried to climb to the top of a manure pile and jump to spin his web. He fell down and then cried. Wilbur and Charlotte talk about the farm before Wilbur goes to sleep.
Discussion Question Video
Poses the question “Suppose something happened to your best friend. How would you help your friend? Do you have any ideas or suggestions?”
Length of Video: 0:41
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 9) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 9 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 9 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
- Previews Chapter 9 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet