Charlotte's Web: Chapter 11
Charlotte created words in her web. She made the words, “Some Pig” in her web about Wilbur. Lurvy and Mr. Zuckerman saw the message and thought Wilbur was Some Pig! News spread and lots of people came to see the message about the pig. The message was working. Everyone thought Wilbur was a special pig.
Introduces the chapter, but leaves a “cliff hanger” at the end to entice students to read the chapter independently.
Length of Video: :31
Discussion Video A:
Poses the question “Do you think the other animals on the farm are unique or are they the same as normal animals?”
Length of Video: 0:31
Discussion Video B:
Poses the question “Suppose you were to become famous. Do you think it would change you or do you think you would be the same person that you are now?”
Length of Video: 0:46
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 11) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of Chapter 11 - A Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 11 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post-reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
PowerPoint: Chapter 11 Vocabulary
- Previews Chapter 11 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet